Consumer Information About SUNY Plattsburgh
Federal regulations and accreditation standards require institutions of higher education to report and disclose certain information to consumers, which include current and prospective students and their families, employees, and the general public.
For your convenience, this webpage contains links that will direct you to information available on the SUNY Plattsburgh website. We hope this will assist you in obtaining the resources that you need, or direct you to a contact person for additional guidance.
- Accreditation (Institutional and Academic Programs)
- Campus Directory
- College Catalog
- College Policies
- School Profile
- Student Conduct Manual
- Academic Programs
- Certification and Licensure Exam Pass Rates
- Credits Transfer Process and Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Withdrawal From College (personal, medical, military)
Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Athletics (Participation rates, equity and support for athletic programs)
- Career Placement
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness (Data and information on enrollment, graduation and retention rates)
Financial Aid & Student Accounts
The SUNY Plattsburgh Cost and Aid website includes the following information:
- Federal financial aid that is available to students.
- State and local aid programs, school-aid programs, and other private aid programs.
- How students apply for aid and how eligibility is determined.
- How the school distributes aid among students.
- The rights and responsibilities of student receiving aid.
- How and when financial aid will be disbursed.
- Terms and conditions of the federal work-study program.
- Terms and conditions of federal student and parent loan programs, as well as information on alternative student loans.
- The criteria for measuring satisfactory academic progress and how a student who has failed to maintain satisfactory academic progress may re-establish eligibility for federal financial aid.
You can also read more about terms of, and schedule for, the necessity of loan repayment and required loan exit counseling.
Additional information includes:
- Book Advance
- Code of Conduct for Student Loan Practices
- Cost of Attending
- Federal Loan Repayment
- Financial Aid at SUNY Plattsburgh
- Net Price Calculator
- Return of Financial Aid with College Withdrawal
- Return of Military Tuition Assistance with College Withdrawal
- State Collection Laws
Safety & Security
- Campus Crime and Fire Statistics
- Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace
- Emergency Management
- Off-Campus Housing
- University Police
- Institutional Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Copyright Infringement
- Educational Opportunity Program
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services
- Student Health and Counseling Center
- Student Support Services (accommodation services)
- Student Conduct and Judicial Affairs
- Title IX Office
- Veterans Support Office
Student Concerns & Complaints
- Grade Grievance
- Sexual Assault and Interpersonal Violence
- Other Concerns and Complaints
Students are entitled to paper copies of some materials upon request. Email [email protected] to request a paper copy.