Jump to Footer


Matriculated undergraduate students who have missed a semester (or more) of study at SUNY Plattsburgh must apply for readmission. Follow these steps.


Students who previously attended SUNY Plattsburgh and would like to re-enroll must apply for readmission. If you have never enrolled at SUNY Plattsburgh, you will need to apply as a first-year or transfer applicant.

Have questions? Schedule meeting with a readmission advisor today! On-campus and virtual options available.

Apply for Readmission

Follow These Steps

Important Readmission Information

Meet with a Readmission Advisor

Back to top