Campus ID Cards
Your SUNY Plattsburgh Cardinal ID Card is your key to the student experience here in Cardinal Country.
Your ID gives you access to your meal plan, residence halls, dining facilities, Cardinal Cash, The Campus Store, the Fitness Center, classroom access and Feinberg Library.
Getting Your ID
Students, Faculty & Staff
- Start Here
Step One: Upload Your Photo
- After clicking the Upload Your Photo link below, click on the “Cardinal Cardholder Login”. Enter your NetID and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to the main menu and click “Photo Upload” under “Account Management”.
- Follow the directions and upload your photo.
- Your ID will be available to pick up in the CAS office within one business day.
Step Two: Pick up your ID
- Come to the CAS office within Clinton Dining Hall during our regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Please note, a photo ID will be required to pick up your card.
- Your first ID is free and the fee to replace a card is $15.
You can also have your photo taken in the CAS office and your ID card will be printed immediately. Wait times may be lengthy depending on the time of year and are busiest at the beginning of each semester.
- Lost or Stolen IDs
- Online Students