Resources and services for students taking courses online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What will be expected of me when I take an online course?
- Who is responsible for creating and delivering my online course?
- How do I access my online course?
- What is an LMS?
- If I experience difficulty logging into my LMS, where do I request assistance?
- I’ve been participating in my online course, but can’t access my course today. What should I do?
- How can I contact the instructor for course information before I decide to register?
- I’ve enrolled in an online course but do not wish to continue. Whom do I contact if I want to drop or withdraw from the course?
- Where can I find my advisor information?