Cost & Aid
College is an investment in your future. SUNY Plattsburgh is a smart choice, committed to academic excellence at an affordable price.
Call to talk with a financial aid advisor about:
- Financial aid opportunities to help pay for college
- Application questions or completing your financial aid requirements
- Aid during study abroad or exchange
- Dropping or withdrawing for courses
- Taking winter or summer session classes
- General aid and college cost inquiries
Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services encompasses financial aid and student accounts administration and services. We are here to help with in-person, email and phone assistance, payment processing, account and application inquiries, document review and more. Our customer service hours are Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., except Thursdays when the office opens at 9 a.m.
Use the helpful links on this page for quick access to important information.
- Offices: Kehoe Administration Building, 4th floor. Stop by Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (on Thursdays the office opens at 9 a.m.).
- Email: [email protected]
- Call: 518-564-2072 Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. (on Thursdays the phones open at 9 a.m.).
Federal Stimulus Grants to Students
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the federal government has awarded SUNY Plattsburgh funding for the sole and exclusive purpose of providing emergency grants to students.
For more information about the funding, distribution, policies, addendums and required disclosures of these emergency student grants, visit our Federal Stimulus Grants to Students page.