Before Your First Login
Applications can be viewed online in your admissions portal one week after submission.
Due to processing time, your account may not be available for viewing in your admissions portal until one week after submitting your admissions application.
Know your Net ID and set your password.
Your Net ID was sent to the email address you used when you applied. You can also find your Net ID by entering your first name, last name, and date of birth below.
- Step 2: When the SUNY Plattsburgh login page appears, select “Manage Account” (in red under the Login button).
- Step 3: When the password self-service screen appears, select “Set or Reset Password” (in red under the Sign In button).
- Step 4: Enter the Net ID provided to you from the email sent to you by admissions. (Note: If you don't have the email you can click, “I forgot my Net ID or Alternate Email” to locate your Net ID).
- Step 5: Verify your identity and set your password.
- Step 6: Return to the application portal login page indicated in Step 1. Log in using your Net ID and password.
VIEW STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WITH SCREENSHOTS
After Logging In
- Check your application status.
The current status of your application (including any missing items) will be listed. You will also see various links and announcements customized to your interests, and what needs to be completed in order to enroll.
- SUNY Plattsburgh sends the official notification of your decision through the U.S. Postal Service.
The decision information in your admissions portal is provided as a guidance tool, but is subject to change without notice.
Contact the admissions office toll-free at 888-673-0012, locally at 518-564-2040, or email us at [email protected].