Tuition & Fees
Use the categories listed below to identify the undergraduate and graduate tuition and fees you may incur each semester.
Some students may have additional fees not shown here, such as orientation fees, application fees, advanced placement fees, and/or certain course fees.
Additional points to keep in mind:
- Full-time tuition and fees is defined as registered for at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- An academic year consists of fall and spring semesters. Winter and summer terms are in addition to annual amounts shown here.
- Tuition and fee information provided below do not include financial aid. Most students at SUNY Plattsburgh receive financial aid.
- Out-of-state students for tuition purposes may be eligible for the in-state tuition rate. Out-of-state students who are enrolled in online programs or are enrolled entirely in online courses may be eligible for a discounted online tuition rate. Read more.
- Tuition and fees may be subject to change after publication, including tuition and fee increases due to currency exchange rate fluctuations for study abroad programs.
Summer session is the perfect time for enrolled students to catch up, get ahead on credits and improve your GPA. Members of the Plattsburgh community can also take advantage of a broad range of interesting courses. Financial aid may be available for qualified students.