Tuition & Fees
Here are estimates of what a student’s undergraduate and graduate tuition and fees will be each semester.
Some students may have an orientation fee, an application fee, an advanced placement fee, and/or certain course fees that aren’t shown here.
Additional points to keep in mind include:
- A full-time student for tuition and fee purposes is enrolled in at least 12 credit hours each semester.
- An academic year consists of fall and spring semesters. Winter and summer terms are in addition to annual amounts shown here.
- Tuition and fee information provided below do not include any financial aid. Most students at SUNY Plattsburgh receive financial aid.
- Out-of-state students for tuition purposes may be eligible for the in-state tuition rate. Out-of-state students who are enrolled in online programs or are enrolled entirely in online courses may be eligible for a discounted online tuition rate. Read more.
- Tuition and fees may be subject to change after publication, including tuition and fee increases due to currency exchange rate fluctuations for study abroad programs.