Our staff of technology professionals and student technicians is here to help you with all your technology service needs.
Get the Technology Help You Need
Email us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request with all possible speed.
You can also find us in room 106 on the first floor of Feinberg Library (campus map). Simply sign-in at the kiosk for assistance.
For help over the phone, call us at 518-564-4433.
ITS Helpdesk Services
- Email, phone, and general technology support for faculty, staff, and students
- Emergency technology support for classrooms and conference rooms
- Technology Loans for items such as Chromebooks, laptops, presenter remotes, and more
- Poster printing
- Cardinal Computer Care Services program for students, faculty, & staff
The ITS Portal provides a single entry point for accessing technology services and applications, and for conducting transactions based on your role as student, staff, or faculty.
It lets you
- submit, view, and interact with your ITS Helpdesk tickets
- view ITS services
- consult our technology knowledge base
- find answers to most-asked questions
- set your NetID and password
- access the college’s suite of cloud-based applications
- connect to tech resources