Software & Support Services
Support for Students, Faculty & Staff
Students — We can help you get your work done by providing direct services and by managing key aspects of our campus technology infrastructure. Check out our recommendations for buying a computer and the services and support we offer to help make your computing life easier.
Faculty & Staff — We offer support and guidance in selecting the tools you need to make your work, classroom experience and research endeavors successful and rewarding. Call us today for a consultation.
- Our Helpdesk and ResNet programs are available to assist you with basic questions about personal computers.
- Need to shoot some photos for your web page, reserve equipment to test your presentation, or borrow a laptop? We can help, check out our equipment loans.
- Cardinal Computer Care Services picks up where you manufacturer’s warranty leaves off.
- Cardinal Cloud provides you with access to email, cloud storage, online calendars, and campus printing from most common computing devices, from both on- and off-campus locations.
Software for Students, Faculty & Staff
Installation and support are handled by our campus Helpdesk.
Home Licensing For Current Faculty
- ESRI ArcGIS
Software for Currently Enrolled Students
- Maple — support is handled at the ESRI website
- ESRI ArcGIS — support is handled at the ESRI website