Classroom & Customer Support Services (CCSS)
Our services allow you to make the most of your classroom, presentation or special event activities. We also work behind the scenes to ensure a high degree of availability for key infrastructure elements.
Services for Students & Faculty
Labs and Classrooms — Technology support across campus. Learn more about our labs and classrooms.
Main Computer Lab, located on the first floor of Feinberg Library — This convenient space offers computer stations for individual and group work, plus printing services and staff assistance
Poster printing — Available to students, faculty, staff, and specific groups approved by the Student Association. Note: We cannot print for departmental accounts.
To obtain this service:
- Complete the Poster Print Order Form online.
- Pay with Cardinal Cash (only) at the ITS lab desk on level one in Feinberg Library. Add funds to your Cardinal Cash account.
Laminating — We can laminate posters up to 24 inches for $1/foot of the largest dimension (for example, 24” x 36” = $3). We can laminate up to 10 posters within an hour. For more than 10 items, a 24-hour time period is needed. If a poster needs to be both printed and laminated, a 48-hour time period is needed.
- Poster prints on plain paper—$1/foot of the largest dimension plus the cost of laminating.
- Poster prints on glossy paper—$5/foot of the largest dimension
Equipment Loans — Contact the ITS Helpdesk at [email protected] to borrow digital cameras and projectors. Learn more about equipment loans.
Equipment Placements in Classrooms — Contact the ITS Helpdesk at [email protected] for information and support.
Equipment for Special Events — Contact the ITS Helpdesk at [email protected].
Software Installation Requests — Email your request to [email protected]. Please note that approval is required, and submission of a request does not imply approval. Also, be aware that compatibility limitations/restrictions may prevent the installation of certain software.
Important: For consideration to begin, software installation requests require:
- Submission of a functional copy of the software with all documentation/manuals
- Proof of license sufficient for the request must be provided
- Allowance for ample lead time to fulfill your request. Requests must be submitted two weeks in advance for classrooms and one month in advance for labs