Since 1995, College Auxiliary Services has provided convenience, flexibility and controlled spending for our campus community through Cardinal Cash!
A Flexible, Pre-Paid Debit Card System
Cardinal Cash is a campus administered, prepaid, declining debit account accessed with your ID card. To use your ID for Cardinal Cash, just make a minimum deposit of $10.
Cardinal Cash Benefits:
- No need to carry cash or another debit card
- Controlled spending
- No fees
- Increases your purchasing power on and off-campus at more than 50 locations
- Manage your Cardinal Cash account online 24/7
- Anyone can deposit money to your account, as long as they have your name and Banner number
- Don’t use it? You won’t lose it. As an enrolled student, your Cardinal Cash balance carries over semester to semester. (Please note, cash withdrawals cannot be made form your Cardinal Cash account.)
- When you graduate, any amount over $10 left on your card will be refunded to you.
Cardinal Cash is not accepted for purchases for alcohol, tobacco products, lottery or gambling tickets, items that could be construed as drug paraphernalia, any items that could be construed as weapons, body altering (such as tattoos, piercings, etc.) and gift certificates.
Have questions? Contact CAS or visit our office for assistance.
How to Make a Deposit
- Deposit online 24/7
- Minimum of $10
- After the deposit is confirmed, you'll have immediate access
- Visa, MasterCard or Discover are accepted
- Visit the CAS office in Clinton Dining Hall
- Funds are available immediately
- We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Deposit by phone by calling 518-564-2035
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Funds are available within one hour
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted
- Deposit at the Student Financial Services
- Requires 24 hours to process
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, checks or cash accepted