College Auxiliary Services (CAS) is proud to provide comprehensive dining options through several different meal plans to meet your needs.
Meal Plans for Students, Faculty & Staff
Dining services are an important part of your college experience and a great way to meet new friends. Studies show that students who take advantage of on-campus living/dining are more involved, earn higher grades and are more likely to graduate. CAS is committed to providing the best options to support your educational journey. Through our partnership with Chartwells, our food service provider, we will ensure that you have affordable, healthy and delicious meals on campus.
What are the benefits to on-campus dining?
- Value — Your average meal on campus costs $3–$5 less than a meal from a local fast-casual restaurant, like Panera or Wendy’s.
- Convenience — Not only is it more affordable, but you don’t have to go far! Walk, bike or teleport to your dining facility of choice. You can also order online and pick up your meal while you’re on the go.
- Tax-Free — Purchases made with your meal plan are tax-free! Just another way to save money through your plan.
- Sustainable — We collect all deposit-eligible bottles/cans from our receptacles for recycling. The redemption funds raised are then donated back to the campus “Green Grant” fund! We also compost our food scraps and continue to look for ways to minimize waste.
- Focused on Wellness — We offer healthy, locally-sourced food with a talented staff. Enjoy vegan, vegetarian, and allergen-friendly options throughout campus.
- Exciting Events — Enjoy access to fun social events like our Spring Carnival, teaching kitchens and more!
NEW: 2023–2024 Student Meal Plan Options
Faculty & Staff Meal Plan Options
Meal Plan Information & FAQs
More Information About Meal Plans
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Dining Dollars roll over from fall to spring semester?
- Do I have to purchase a meal plan each semester?
- If I don’t like my meal plan, can I change it?
- How do I know how much I have left on my meal plan?
- Can I use my meal plan for someone else?
- How do I use my meal plan at a dining facility?
- Can I get a refund if I do not use all of my plan?
- If I withdraw from the college, can I get a refund on my meal plan?
- Can I use Dining Dollars at Cardinal Market?
- Can I add more Dining Dollars to my plan?
- I have food allergies or special dietary requirements. How do I find meals that fit my needs?
- What happens if I’m sick or hurt and can’t get to the dining facilities?
- What happens if I can’t get to the dining hall before it closes?