Student Conduct Office
Mission: The Student Conduct Office will provide an educational, supportive, and impartial adjudication process for the College community to address problematic behavior and will promote personal, ethical, and social development while preserving the rights of all individuals involved.
"The Student Conduct Office exists to ensure that all students are provided with due process in compliance with the Student and Group Conduct Manuals."
Note: PDF downloads indicated below require Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- Student and Group Conduct Manuals
- Records Retention Policy (PDF file size 36KB)
- The Rules for the Maintenance of Public Order
- Student Conduct Sanctioning Guideline (PDF file size 45KB)
Judicial Educator Module
The Judicial Educator is an online educational tool consisting of 21 different modules that can be assigned to students as part of the judicial process. A student must complete the program and receive a passing score on the quiz that follows each module in order to complete the Judicial Educator process. A fee is involved.
- Module Instructions and Troubleshooting Tips (PDF file size 61KB)