Jump to Footer

Frequently Asked Questions About the Conduct Process


  • Is this process confidential?

    Answer: With the exceptions noted in the Student Conduct Manual, as per the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, information from a student’s conduct file will not be made available to anyone other than the student without that student’s written consent.

    Student Conduct Manual

Back to top