Jump to Footer
  • FIRST-YEAR HOUSING


    These spaces are dedicated to first-year students. The College Houses about half of our First Year Students in these three buildings (Banks, Whiteface and Wilson Halls).

    See the Halls

  • FIRST-YEAR HOUSING


    These spaces are dedicated to first-year students. The College Houses about half of our First Year Students in these three buildings (Banks, Whiteface and Wilson Halls).

    See the Halls

  • NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION


    Welcome to Cardinal Country. Your College journey begins here!

    Learn More

First-Year Housing


We have highly trained staff in our Freshman Buildings, who know how best to support you. 

Each floor is supported by 2 Community Advocates (CAs), and each building is supervised by a full-time Community (Hall) Director (CD). Our First-Year Students are important to us, and it shows!

Living On-Campus

Students living in first-year housing will have two Community Advocates (CAs) living on their floor. These student leaders are trained to offer programming dedicated to first-year students and to offer support.

About 75% of first-year students on-campus live in the first year residence halls. The other 25% live in our other halls. The Community Living team members in our buildings are there to support you and are dedicated to your success too.

What’s the difference? First-year residence halls are more “active,” and not everybody wants that experience. Others want to learn and work with upper-level students. Those that don't live in first-year housing will have another first-year student as their roommate, but live in a supportive community that also includes some upper-level students.

The Experience

Once you’ve paid your Admissions deposit, you can submit your On-Campus Housing Application.

Don’t wait, First-Year Housing fills quickly and we make assignments on a first come, first served basis.

Apply Now

Back to top