Apply for On-Campus Housing
We assign students to rooms on a first come, first served basis. So the sooner you pay your deposit and apply for housing, the better.
New Students Only
Once you have paid your $250 Admissions deposit, you can submit your housing application (Spring applicants may begin on Nov. 1 and Fall applicants on Feb. 1). We encourage you to complete the housing application right away as assignments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
Housing Application Process
Here's how you submit your housing application online:
- Go to my.plattsburgh.edu
- Go to Login Section and enter your NetID as prompted
- Enter and change your password (if this is your first login)
- After logging in, click on the Admissions Tab
- Under Admissions checklist, click on Complete Housing Application/Exemption
- To apply for on-campus housing, click "Housing Questionnaire"
- Follow instructions to submit your Housing Application
SUNY Plattsburgh recognizes that students with disabilities may require a specific type of Housing accommodation to fully participate in the residential aspects of living on the campus. In accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the subsequent Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 as amended in 2008, SUNY Plattsburgh provides equal access to educational programs, including housing, and safeguards against discrimination for qualified students with disabilities as defined by the ADA. Students seeking such an accommodation should follow the procedure outlined here, Housing Accommodations Policy.