Jump to Footer

Campus Housing & Community Living Forms


Students applying for Accommodative Singles or Permission to live off campus as an Accommodation should be aware that due to limited physical staffing as a response to COVID-19, your request may take a bit longer to be reviewed. We ask for your patience and understanding. To receive more prompt service, please email your completed forms, both the Student Housing Accommodation Request and Medical/Psychological Documentation Forms) to [email protected].

Enrolled & Prospective Students

Student Housing Accommodation Request Forms

All students seeking an on-campus housing accommodation must complete and submit both of these forms.

Student Housing Accommodation Request Appeal Form

If denied an accommodation, you have the right to request a review of the decision of the Committee for Accommodative Housing Requests. Only complete this form if your initial request for an accommodation is denied and you would like that decision to be reviewed. Understand that this review does not mean that your request for accommodation will be granted.

Back to top