Wilson Hall was dedicated in 1970 in honor of Lewis W. Wilson. Mr. Wilson was associated with the New York State Education Department for 43 years and served as Commissioner of Education from 1950-1955.
Wilson Hall was just fully renovated, reopening for Fall 2017.
The first floor houses the residence director's office, Hall Office and tons of programming and lounge space.
Each floor has it's own study lounge, social lounge and kitchenette space.
Each floor has six private bathroom pods, each containing a toilet and shower.
In the basement, there is a recreation lounge and a fully-equipped laundry room.
Fun Things to Do Near Wilson Hall
Adjacent to Wilson Hall are Clinton and Algonquin Dining Halls.
Wilson is also relatively close to the outdoor recreational facilities, which include six tennis courts, and is near one of the largest on-campus parking lots.
Another attractive feature of Wilson Hall is its proximity to Sibley Hall, one of the academic facilities on campus.