Dedicated September 13, 1961, in honor of James Kent, an attorney who served on the NY Supreme Court and authored the book, “Commentaries on American Law.” This book is considered one of the most widely used legal references by the American Bar Association.
Thoughtfully Designed for Upper-Level Students
Kent Hall has been redesigned and renovated to better meet the needs of senior-level and graduate-level students. This space offers more privacy, independence, and a flexible community space with amenities and programs that will help you prepare for life after college.
Amenities you can expect in Kent:
- Suite style living with more private bathrooms
- Laundry located on each floor
- Specially selected community living team members
- A teaching kitchen on the 1st floor
- A new dining venue located in the basement overlooking the Saranac River Walk
- Full air-conditioning
- Seminar rooms and study space
Kent NEXUS is our new community living program designed to meet the needs — and ease the anxieties — of college seniors and graduate students. The program is designed to help you better understand the intricacies of life after college and give you real-world skills that will serve you well as you begin your next adventure. Learn more about the Kent NEXUS Program