Applying for Graduate Admission
Applications to all graduate programs at SUNY Plattsburgh and the branch campus at ACC in Queensbury are processed by the Graduate Admissions Office, located in the Kehoe Administration Building in Plattsburgh, New York.
- Before starting the application, be prepared to provide:
- Approximate dates of all colleges attended
- Names of anyone sending letters of recommendation on your behalf
- Before starting your application, please click your program of interest below to see which items will be needed for your application. You will not need to do the application all at one time; you can work on your application as you gather the appropriate documents
Upon submission of the initial application, within 2–3 business days, you will receive access to your application portal, which lists items required to complete your application for official review.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST submit the initial portion of the application in order to view the list of additional required documents for your application.
Application Checklist & Program-Related Documents
- Adolescence Education, Grades 7–12 (M.S.T.)
- Childhood Education, Grades 1–6 (M.S.T.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
- Communication Disorders (Post-Bachelor’s Certificate)
- Data Analytics (M.S.)
- Fitness & Wellness Leadership (M.S.) — 100% Online
- Natural Science (M.S.)
- School Building Leader (C.A.S.) — 100% Online
- School District Leader (Certificate) — 100% Online
- School Psychology (M.A./C.A.S.)
- Special Education Grades 7–12 Graduate (Certificate) — 100% Online
- Special Education (M.S.Ed.)
- Speech-Language Pathology (M.A.)
- Student Affairs & Higher Education (M.S.)
- Teacher Leadership (Certificate) — 100% Online