Applying for Graduate Admission
Applications to all graduate programs at SUNY Plattsburgh and the branch campus at ACC in Queensbury are processed by the Graduate Admissions Office, located in the Kehoe Administration Building in Plattsburgh, New York.
- The online application form must be completed in one sitting (usually 10–15 minutes).
- Before starting the application, be prepared to provide:
- Approximate dates of all colleges attended
- Names of anyone sending letters of recommendation on your behalf
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to contact recommenders and provide any required recommendation forms to them.
- The application fee can only be paid after your application has been processed. You’ll receive instructions on how to do so on my.plattsburgh.edu.
Upon submission of the application form, within 2–3 business days, you will receive a list of additional application items required to complete your application. Be sure to submit all items in a timely manner for full admission consideration.
Already have a SUNY Plattsburgh NetID?
Log in to MyPlattsburgh and click on the link to the Graduate Admission Application under Current Announcements. By logging in this way, your basic contact information will be pre-populated for you.
Application Checklist & Program-Related Documents
- Adolescence Education, Grades 7–12 (M.S.T.)
- Childhood Education, Grades 1–6 (M.S.T.)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.S.)
- Communication Disorders (Post-Bachelor’s Certificate)
- Data Analytics (M.S.)
- Fitness & Wellness Leadership (M.S.) — 100% Online
- Natural Science (M.S.)
- School Building Leader (C.A.S.) — Online/hybrid
- School District Leader (Certificate) — Online/hybrid
- School Psychology (M.A./C.A.S.)
- Special Education Grades 7–12 Graduate (Certificate) — 100% Online
- Special Education (M.S.Ed.)
- Speech-Language Pathology (M.A.)
- Student Affairs & Higher Education (M.S.)
- Teacher Leadership (Certificate) — 100% Online or Online/hybrid