School Building Leader Certificate
- Gain administrative certification
- Learn from experienced practitioners
- Be eligible for promotion within your school district
What Will I Learn?
The educational leadership program will prepare you to be a school leader, using the knowledge and skills identified in the Educational Leadership Constituent Council guidelines and the policy standards of the Interstate School Leaders Licensure Consortium (ISLLC). These programs build on your previous work experience and graduate coursework.
What is Unique About Our Program?
The 30-credit hour program enables you to qualify for a New York State administrative certificate at the building (SBL certificate) level. Once SBL certification has been obtained, you may choose to additionally pursue the 8-credit hour program to gain certification at the district level (SDL).
- Study full-time or part-time in Queensbury.
- Convenient hours: take courses in the afternoon and evening so you may continue working as a substitute or full-time teacher.
- 50 percent of instruction is online.
- Add school district leadership certification with just eight more credits.