- W.H. Miner Agricultural Research Institute
The Miner Institute is located in the town of Chazy, 15 miles north of Plattsburgh. For the last 30 years, the institute has supported the Center’s Applied Environmental Science Program, a residential semester for senior environmental science students. The Miner Institute has over 8,000 acres of forest and agricultural lands, analytical laboratories, computer labs and student dormitories.
- Lake Champlain Research Institute
- Ecosystem Studies Field Site
- Remote Sensing/GIS Lab
- Environmental Chemistry Labs
- Rugar Woods — Ecological Research Facility
- Twin Valleys Outdoor Education Center