Earth & Environmental Science Club
The Earth and Environmental Science Club is an academic club for environmental science and geology majors but is open to anyone who is interested in the environment. The EESC works jointly with the campus-wide Environmental Action Committee. The club also serves as an advisory capacity to the Center for Earth and Environmental Science.
The EESC meets every Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the Hudson Commons.
- Snowtubing at Titus Mountain
- The Wild Center/Natural History Museum of the Adirondacks
- Earth Hour Lights Out
- Adopt-a-Highway (2 miles of Tom Miller Road)
- Camping trip to Lyon Mountain
- CEES Spring Picnic
- Fundraiser: L.L.Bean Sleeping Bag