The Division of Student Affairs and its departments are here to support every student’s entire collegiate experience.
A Message From the Vice President of Student Affairs
Student Affairs partners with students, faculty and staff to provide a network of opportunities and services that lead to student success. Collectively, our division positively influences the health, safety and well-being of the student body.
Each student is encouraged to:
- Create your own path - the choices you make help write your story, which becomes the foundation for what comes after the SUNY Plattsburgh experience.
- Get involved - be passionate about exploring the many opportunities in and outside of the classroom.
- Develop relationships - you will meet amazing people at SUNY Plattsburgh from all corners of New York State, the U.S. and the world who stand ready to become partners in this experience.
- Get support - all students need a strong support system, so don't be afraid to seek help, help others, and take advantage of the services and staff at your disposal.
- Contribute - become one of the many students who take on peer leadership roles on and off campus. These opportunities exist for everyone.
As Vice President of Student Affairs, I care about your experience at SUNY Plattsburgh. Take time to get to know what we have to offer. Please let me know if I can assist you along your journey.
Bryan Hartman, Vice President of Student Affairs
The Division of Student Affairs will touch your collegiate life in many ways.
The Student Affairs Office
Sports, Fitness and Athletics
Centers and Offices
- Angell College Center
- Career Development Center
- Center for Student Involvement
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Emergency Management
- Fraternity/Sorority Life
- Housing & Residence Life
- Student Support Services
- Student Health & Counseling Center
- Student Mail Center
- Student Orientation
- University Police
- Upward Bound