Enrollment & Student Success
The Division of Enrollment and Student Success and its departments are here to support every student’s entire collegiate experience.
We Believe in You
SUNY Plattsburgh’s Division of Enrollment and Student Success is focused on helping students throughout their college journey, from application to graduation. We want you to have an excellent college experience and we provide a range of services, activities and support to help you do just that.
We know that students who engage with the campus community are more likely to persist and ultimately complete their college degrees. Our staff are here to help you find ways to enhance your classroom experience with co-curricular activities, leadership positions, and applied learning opportunities that will complement your coursework, help you make connections with students, faculty and staff, and get you ready for life after SUNY Plattsburgh. We also care deeply about your personal well-being and we have a range of programs to support your physical and emotional health with a holistic approach to wellness.
Student success is our top priority so if you need any assistance during your time at SUNY Plattsburgh, but aren’t sure where to start, please reach out so that we can help you find a path forward. We believe in you!
The Division of Enrollment & Student Success
The Enrollment & Student Success Office
- Karen McGrath, VP for Enrollment & Student Success
- Cori Jackson, Associate VP for Enrollment & Student Success
- Steve Matthews, Interim Dean of Students
- Lyndsey Lafountain, Administrative Assistant
Sports, Fitness & Athletics
Centers & Offices
- Accessibility Resources Office
- Angell College Center
- Campus Housing and Community Living
- Career Development Center
- Center for Student Involvement
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Emergency Management
- Event Management
- Fraternity/Sorority Life
- Global Education Office (GEO)
- Student Conduct
- Student Support Services
- Student Health & Counseling Center
- Student Mail Center
- Student Orientation
- University Police
- Upward Bound