Student Mail Center
Located in the basement of Mason Hall, the Student Mail Center is the place where students receive their mail, pick up packages and send mail off-campus.
If you are a faculty or staff member, please visit the Campus Mail Center.
Customer Service Window Hours
- Regular Hours: Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Students have 24-hour access to mailboxes with the use of their ID badge and package lockers via pin code. There are security cameras to ensure student safety.
- We provide basic USPS services including metered stamps, local mail shipment, package shipment and international mail shipment
- Services available through UPS, FedEx and DHL
- Receive, assign and notify recipients of incoming packages
- Facilitate the outgoing shipment of mail and packages
- Ship and track on your own through the US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx
PLEASE NOTE: SUNY Plattsburgh is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay for my postage?
- What is my address on campus?
- How do I find my new student postal box number or combination?
- How do I open my mailbox?
- Can I mail packages?
- Do you provide shipping materials?
- Can I buy stamps?
- What if I cannot pick up my package for a few days?
- How will I know if I have a package?
- How will I know my package has been processed?
- How long after my package arrives on campus can I pick it up?
- Where is the Student Mail Center located?
- What items are prohibited from being mailed?