Customer Service Window Hours:
- Regular Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Students have 24 hour access to mailboxes with the use of their ID badge, and package lockers via pin code. There are security cameras to ensure student safety.
- We provide basic USPS services including metered stamps, local mail shipment, package shipment, and international mail shipment,
- We also have services available through UPS, FedEx and DHL,
- Receive, assign and notify recipients of incoming packages to be picked up and,
- Facilitate the outgoing shipment of mail and packages,
- Packages shipped out are charged a flat fee of $2.00 when you pay with your credit card, there is no fee when paying with Cardinal Cash.
Ship and track on your own through the US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx
PLEASE NOTE: SUNY Plattsburgh is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Student Mail Center
- How do I pay for my postage?
- What is my new address?
- How do I find my new student postal box number or combination?
- How do I open my mailbox?
- Can I mail packages?
- Do you provide shipping materials?
- Can I buy stamps?
- What if I cannot pick up my package for a few days?
- How will I know if I have a package?
- How will I know my package has been processed?
- How long after my package arrives on campus can I pick it up?
- Where is the Student Mail Center located?
- What can't I mail?