Facilities Project Requests
Types of Facilities Projects
Facilities is responsible for the planning and coordination of construction and rehabilitation projects on campus. Examples of facilities projects include:
- Office relocations/changes to floor plans
- Space renovations
- Equipment installation requiring space modifications including electrical or ventilation
- Classroom renovations
- Athletic space renovations
Submit a campus project request form to the director of facilities.
Project Request Forms
The following process occurs after submitting your completed project request.
- Forms are submitted to the director of facilities and evaluated for feasibility and cost estimate.
- Discussions occur with the project requester.
- If facilities is able to accommodate the request within available resources, the project will be scheduled.
- Capital Planning Committee is intended to be a cross-campus committee evaluating project priorities.
What is Space Allocation?
A process to plan how spaces are utilized across our campus.
How Do We Manage Space On Campus?
Our campus utilizes a space management system to keep this process up to date and accurate. The system is designed to be able to see what spaces are vacant or occupied by a department. It also calculates the square footage of every building and room on campus.