Jump to Footer

Workers’ Compensation Information


Work-Related Injury or Illness

If you experience a work-related injury or illness you should:

  1. Notify your supervisor
  2. Complete an Accident Report
  3. Call the Accident Reporting System at 888-800-0029
  4. Seek medical assistance if necessary

Forward completed accident report and any medical documentation as soon as possible to Human Resource Services, Kehoe 914 (fax 518-564-5060).

Please call 518-564-5064 for further assistance.

Additional Information

State Insurance Fund

The State Insurance Fund is the insurance carrier for NYS employees covered under workers’ compensation. For more information, contact our case manager:

Maureen Lynch
1 Watervliet Avenue
Albany, NY 12206
Email: [email protected] 
Phone: 518-437-6471
Fax: 518-437-8902

Payment Tracking

To see if your payment has been sent, go to Where's my check? You will need your case number, Social Security number and date of birth.

Workers’ Compensation Board

If you need assistance with a hearing or a settlement with a past workers compensation case, please call the Workers Compensation Board at 866-750-5157. Have your case number and date of accident available.

Pharmacy Finder

Pharmacy Finder is a searchable database helps you to find pharmacies that can fill workers’ compensation prescriptions.


Back to top