Benefits for SUNY Plattsburgh Employees
SUNY Plattsburgh provides comprehensive employee benefit programs designed to help keep our faculty and staff and their families healthy, safe, happy and productive. Our programs also include a variety of components to help our employees improve the quality and balance of their work and family lives, and to help them prepare for their futures.
SUNY Plattsburgh strives to provide the highest quality benefit programs and services possible. Benefits can change at any time and we will strive to keep this site as up to date as possible. SUNY has also developed an extremely helpful website at www.suny.edu/benefits. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
Click on the links below for summaries of the benefits available to SUNY Plattsburgh employees within each union-represented group:
Note: the documents require the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
- CSEA – Civil Service Employees’ Association (clerical/maintenance/service positions)
- GSEU – Graduate Student Employees’ Union
- M/C - Management/Confidential Employees (serving at the pleasure of the president):
- NYSCOPBA (campus public safety officers)
- PEF – Professional Employees’ Federation
- Police Benevolent Association of NYS (police staff and supervisors)
- UUP – United University Professions (academic and professional faculty)