Jump to Footer

Veteran Benefits

The Financial Aid Office proudly supports veterans and dependents of veterans by certifying enrollment for receipt of educational benefits and providing general financial aid advice. Veterans may also qualify for federal and state financial aid programs. Learn more about applying for financial aid and the awarding process.

Ready to Be Certified?

If you are ready for us to certify your semester enrollment for GI Bill benefits. You must be registered for courses and have processed your semester bill before your enrollment can be certified.

Please submit a certification request each semester.

GI Bill / Veteran's Benefits Certification Request Form

If you are a veteran or dependent of a veteran and would like us to certify your GI Bill, please fill out the form located in MyPlattsburgh, under the Student Services tab, in the Financial Aid section called 'Request Certification of GI Bill / Veteran's Benefits'.

  • Go to MyPlattsburgh (Student Services Tab >> 'Request Certification of GI Bill / Veteran's Benefits')
Back to top