Online programs and courses offer convenient alternatives to traditional classroom-based courses. Some online courses require partial classroom attendance, while others are exclusively online.
Advance Your Career, Expand Your Mind
- For adult learners busy with jobs, family, and other responsibilities, online studies bring greater freedom. The wide range of available courses makes it easy to find the subject that’s right for you.
- Enrolled students appreciate the convenience of online courses when used as supplements to their regular classroom studies.
We Offer Studies to Fit Your Needs: Full-Time, Part-Time, Anytime
- Are you considering college study as a way to enhance your intellectual life or improve your career outlook?
- Are you a SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury student looking for online study options?
- Are you an enrolled Plattsburgh student who is looking for greater scheduling flexibility?
- Are you interested in online courses that you can take without having to enroll in a degree program?
Online enrollment increased for the 14th year in a row in 2016, according to an annual analysis of U.S. Department of Education data from the Babson Survey Research Group.