Budget & Financial Reporting
The Office of Budget and Financial Reporting serves as trusted partners to all account managers on campus. Together, the budget and financial reporting office coordinates all financial reporting, distribution and planning on campus.
We review and recommend changes to our campus budget process, provide efficient and effective managerial information, provide guidance and review concerns regarding the use of resources, grant approval for allocation transfers and review all employee recruitment documents for funding.
We monitor our campus’ financial standing on an ongoing basis and provide assistance to account managers in the review of their account activity and development of their budget requests. We are responsible for maintaining a current and accurate accounting system in compliance with accounting standards and procedural requirements.
FY 2023–2024 Budgets by Division
The following reports showcase the final FY2023–2024 budgets compared to the FY2022–2023 final budgets.
- Academic Affairs Division FY 23–24 Budget
- Administration & Finance Division FY 23–24 Budget
- Campus Division FY 23–24 Budget
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Division FY 23–24 Budget
- Enrollment & Student Success Division FY 23–24 Budget
- Institutional Advancement Division FY 23–24 Budget
- President Division FY 23–24 Budget