Budget & Financial Reporting Office
Learn more about the people working behind the budget.
Charged with developing and updating SUNY Plattsburgh’s State Core Operating, Dormitory Income Fund Reimbursable (DIFR), General Income Fund Reimbursable and State University Tuition Reimbursable Account (SUTRA) budgets, consistent with our campus budget process.
We review and recommend changes to our campus budget process, provide efficient and effective managerial information, provide guidance and review concerning the use of resources, grant approval for allocation transfers and review all employee recruitment documents for funding.
We monitor our campus’ financial standing on an ongoing basis and provide assistance to account managers in the review of their account activity and development of their budget requests. We are responsible for maintaining a current and accurate accounting system in compliance with accounting standards and procedural requirements.
Who We Are
Contact Magen for assistance with:
- Campus allocation and cash transfer request authorization
- Campus annual budget coordinating formulation, implementation and administration
- Campus fees management
- Campus financial security request authorization
- Campus Performance Improvement Funds (PIF) management
- Chart of accounts management
- Campus financial stability plan preparation
- Financial and budgetary analysis
- Regular and ad-hoc budget status reports for campus management
- Technical assistance to various departments and conducting training sessions on annual budget.
Contact Rosy for assistance with:
- Budget implementation, execution, projection, control, reporting and analysis
- Budget and financial reporting website
- Reviewing and analyzing campus budget variances on an ongoing basis
- Management of campus fees
- Campus budget training sessions
- Annual NCAA reporting
- Authorization to Recruit (ATR) processing
- Security administrator backup
Contact Kendall about:
- Daily check/direct deposit files
- 00Y000 account reconciliation
- Nightly check numbers
- 900801 and 900802 reconciliation
- Security administrator