Training & Workshop Materials
The Title IX office is dedicated to providing ongoing educational opportunities throughout the academic year. Title IX-related workshops are listed here with full descriptions. Stay engaged and informed by completing a request to schedule a session. Pre-recorded trainings are also available below.
Disclaimer: All workshops discuss violence in various forms. While they have been developed from a trauma-informed lens using best practices, there may be some areas that are uncomfortable and/or triggering. Though we feel that content is important to the efficacy of the workshop, we encourage participants to do what is best for their own state of mind, as they understand themselves best.
- 15-Minute Presentations
- Sexual & Interpersonal Violence Overview (1 Hour)
- Facts & Stats of Violence (45 Minutes)
- Step UP! Bystander Intervention (90 Minutes)
- Unpacking Gender Roles & Norms (45 Minutes)
- Effects of Sexual & Interpersonal Violence (1 Hour)
- Consent 101: Establishing & Respecting Boundaries (45 Minutes)
- One Love Foundation: Escalation (90 Minutes)*
- One Love Foundation: Behind the Post
- One Love Foundation: 10 Signs of Healthy & Unhealthy Relationships (1 Hour)
- Fostering Inclusive Work Environments: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
After scheduling a workshop, we ask that you complete a Pre-Workshop Survey
After completing a workshop, we ask that you complete an Event Feedback Survey to assess how much you've learned and what changes could be made to better serve you.
Access Title IX training presentations in our Google Drive. Current presentations include:
Title IX Compliance Presentations
- Clubs and Organizations
- Community Advocate
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Sexual and Interpersonal Violence Overview
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
Title IX Workshop Presentations
- Fostering an Inclusive Work Environment: Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Step UP! Bystander Intervention Workshop
- One Love Foundation: 10 Signs of an Unhealthy and Healthy Relationships
For a wealth of resources, please visit our YouTube channel.