SBE Office of Internships & Career Opportunities
As a major in the School of Business & Economics you will be encouraged to participate in one or more internships during your junior and/or senior academic years and our office is here to help!
An Internship Will Help You:
- Build confidence, professionalism and independence.
- Relate classroom learning to real work situations.
- Learn whether your major is preparing you for the future you want.
- Build your resume for the future.
- Earn academic credit.
Experience Counts! Don’t Graduate Without It!
The School of Business and Economics will help you build your body of knowledge and professional skills in order to prepare you for your future.
One of the most important things you can do to improve your chances of landing that first job in your chosen field is to participate in an internship.
All SBE internship placements are handled through the Office of Internships and Career Opportunities. Contact the office director for further information.
Internships & Career Fair
Join us and meet company representatives, learn about different industries and network!
- Learning Contract (Fillable)
- Internship Course Registration (Fillable)
- Internship Time Sheet (Fillable)