Economics & Finance Department
Unique Aspects of Our Program
What makes us unique?
- Hundreds of very successful graduates working in New York City, Boston, throughout the U.S. and around the world.
- Outside the classroom opportunities:
- Economics club leadership positions
- Student Managed Investment Fund — Investment experience
- Independent research projects with faculty
- Adirondack Cup Challenge — Stock competition against other schools
- A well published and experienced faculty. Our department is one of the most prolific publishing departments on campus.
- The mayor of Plattsburgh, the Honorable Colin Read, is a full professor within our department.