Student Awards in SBE
A Message from the Dean
The pursuit of academic excellence is no easy task. The rigor of the classroom experience coupled with managing our lives can be difficult to combine. This is particularly true in our current environment where adaptability and agility to our circumstance has become almost second nature, but yet, no less strenuous or tiresome. Therefore, students who have achieved academic excellence during these times should be extraordinarily commended for their efforts and success. You have become a much stronger version of “you,” a SUNY graduate “you” who is much more prepared to embark on a life journey of excellence.
On behalf of all of the faculty, staff and administration, I convey our sincerest congratulations to all of our award recipients. I send my best wishes to all of you, especially to the School of Business and Economics winter 2022 graduates. Thank you for choosing to spend your precious college years with us here at SUNY Plattsburgh!
— Dr. Brian Neureuther
Fall 2022 SBE Award Recipients
Economics & Finance Awards
Management, Information Systems, & Analytics (MISA) Awards
Marketing & Entrepreneurship Awards
Supply Chain Management & International Business (SCIB) Awards
School of Business & Economics Awards
- The Dean’s Award for Academic Achievement in the School of Business & Economics
- The Dean’s Award for Most Devoted Student in the School of Business & Economics
- The Dean’s Award for Most Outstanding Student in the School of Business & Economics — Branch Campus
- The Tara M. Studley Student Success Award
- The Janet Dapo Rock Scholarship
- The Dr. Prem Gandhi Scholarship
- Veteran’s Special Recognition Award
- Grade Point Averages 3.4 & Above
The awards and scholarships are made possible by gifts from SBE alumni, faculty, staff, regional businesses and organizations, other friends in the community, College Auxiliary Services, and the Plattsburgh College Foundation.