Academic Employee Evaluation FAQs
Learn the answers to common academic evaluation questions.
- What are the recent changes in adjunct evaluations?
- What happens to the chair step in the evaluation cycle if the person being evaluated is the chair?
- When multiple members of one department are being evaluated for promotion at the same time, do they participate in each other’s evaluations?
- What happens if required material is not included when the evaluation file is submitted?
- How many people are required for each Peer Review Group (PRG)?
- Will more than one External Review Panel (ERP) member be assigned to my department if we don’t have enough faculty to serve on the PRG?