Spring Open House
- An admissions presentation highlighting academics & student life.
- Academic breakout sessions with faculty & students for larger program areas.
- A campus tour showcasing classrooms, dining, residence halls, and more.
- An informational fair with representatives from all academic departments, key student service areas, and various clubs and organizations.
- A residence hall tour showing renovated corridor-style & suite-style living options for freshmen and transfers
Academic Breakout Sessions Offered
Currently enrolled students will lead groups of visitors to breakout sessions to be held in various academic buildings. The information sessions will be led by faculty from the academic program area and may include tours of featured facilities.
Information sessions will be offered in the following program areas:
- Biology, Chemistry
- Childhood Education
- Computer Science, Physics, Robotics
- Criminal Justice
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Hospitality Management
- Journalism & Public Relations
- School of Business & Economics
Academic and Student Services Fair
Faculty from all 60+ majors and professionals from various student services departments will be available for one-on-one discussions. All Open House visitors will be escorted to the fair to peruse the offerings during the day's event. Representatives include:
- Faculty from all 60+ majors
- Financial Aid
- Study Abroad
- Health Services
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Learning Center
- Career Development Center
- Center for Student Involvement
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Computing Services
- Dining Services
- Student Support Services
- International Student Services
- Student Association
- University Police
- Campus Ministry