- Dates will be posted early-mid Summer.
See how your time at SUNY Plattsburgh will be transformative by joining us on Campus for an admissions event!
Can’t make it to Campus? Look for admissions events offered regionally in NYC, Long Island, and Central/Western, NY throughout the year or Register for one of our online presentation options!
While You’re Here...
Explore all that Plattsburgh and the surrounding region has to offer.
- Uptown: Pop into Champlain Centre Mall for stores like Target, Hollister, and American Eagle. Visit Consumer Square and shop at TJ Maxx, Homegoods, and Ulta with a stop for lunch at Chipotle or Buffalo Wild Wings. Uptown also boasts big hotel chains — all within a mile of Campus!
- Downtown: Gear up your taste buds for Greek, Himalayan, Japanese, Italian, and mac-and-cheese ‘with a twist’ from our hometown restaurants. Enjoy quirky shops, a food co-op, live bands, farmer’s markets, and dance the night away at 18+ clubs — all within walking distance of Campus.
- Within An Hour's Drive: Visit Montreal, Quebec for concerts, NHL games, and festivals. Take the ferry to Burlington, VT for Church Street Marketplace — an open air mall with 100+ places to shop and dine. Head over to Lake Placid and tour the two-time site of the Winter Olympics!
- Outdoor Oasis: Enjoy paddle sports, a sand beach, and walking trails along Lake Champlain. Hike all 46 Adirondack high peaks or tube down the Saranac River, which runs directly behind our residence halls. Purchase a reduced ski/snowboard triple pass to Whiteface, Gore and Belleayre.
Explore Admissions Event Options
Learn more and register to attend one of our many admissions events throughout the year!