Virtual events are hosted throughout the year, primarily during evening hours to accommodate your school or work schedule.
Choose a virtual event below to learn more and register today!
Virtual Fall Open Houses
Saturday, October 24 and Saturday, November 14 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Our Virtual Fall Open Houses will include:
- A live admissions presentation with a live student panel highlighting academics, campus life, and the admissions process.
- Live academic and campus life breakout sessions with faculty and staff.
- A virtual campus tour narrated live by a current student.
- Plus, live Q&A sessions with faculty, staff and students.
- See a full schedule of events.
Virtual Student Panels
Offered select evenings in the fall at 6 p.m.
- Ask questions directly to SUNY Plattsburgh students in a live, interactive Q&A session.
- Learn about student life, housing, clubs & organizations, the local region and more!
Offered weekdays (primarily in the evenings) throughout the semester.
Attend specialized virtual presentations highlighting academics, student life, admissions, transferring credit, financial aid and more. Click a virtual presentation topic below to learn more and register.
Offered select weekday evenings and by request.
Schedule a 30-minute virtual appointment with an admissions advisor, currently enrolled student or faculty member. Virtual appointments are conducted via text, phone or video chat. Click a virtual appointment option below to learn more and register.
Virtual School Visits & College Fairs
Capital District Events
Click below to view and register for virtual visits and fairs open to Capital District students.
- SUNY ADIRONDACK INSTANT DECISION DAYS
- HUDSON VALLEY CC INSTANT DECISION DAYS
- Fulton-Montgomery CC Visits
- Schenectady CC Visits
- Transfer Fairs
- Central/Western Events
- Mid-Hudson Events
- Long Island Events
- North Country Events
- NYC Events
- Out-of-State Events