Jump to Footer

Vehicle Use

Campus faculty, staff, students and authorized volunteers are able to use state vehicles to perform college business. 

Our Fleet

Facilities, maintenance and operations maintains a fleet of vehicles for use for official college business that includes passengers vans and cars.

Request A Vehicle

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What do I need to do before I can drive a state-owned vehicle?

    The following must be completed prior to travel:

    • OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION: To be eligible to drive a state-owned vehicle, you must first enroll in the License Event Notification System (LENS) with University Police three weeks prior to travel (see form below). There is no cost associated with this program.
    • GET TRAINED: Complete the campus approved van safety training program, if driving a passenger van. This training is provided by the Center for Student Involvement.

    LENS Release Form

Back to top