Some of CSC courses are offered at the graduate level. Such courses involve an additional graduate level project, beyond their 400-level counterparts. Such courses may be accepted for transfer by graduate schools, at their discretion. Typical conditions are that the grade of B (3.00) or better has been received, and the 500-level course has not been used to satisfy requirements for another degree.
SUNY Plattsburgh Graduate CSC Courses
- CSC 522 Theory of Computation
- CSC 533 Operating Systems
- CSC 541 Database Management Systems
- CSC 545 Knowledge Representation and Inference
- Graduate courses are open only to SUNY Plattsburgh graduate students, or to undergraduates who are within 15 credits of graduation.
- Students can receive credit for a graduate computer science course only if they have not received credit for its undergraduate 400-level counterpart.