Dr. Shakuntala Rao
Professor of Communication Studies
Shakuntala Rao joined the Department in 1992 after completing her Ph.D. at University of Massachusetts-Amherst. She has taught classes in media ethics, popular culture, social media and fundamentals of electronic media.
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts at Amherst (1993)
- M.A., Pennsylvania State University (1989)
- Diploma (Journalism), Center for Mass Media, India (1987)
- B.A., Miranda House, University of Delhi, India (1986)
- Teaching & Research Areas