Administration and Finance Division
A Message from the Vice President for Administration and Finance
On behalf of the Division of Administration and Finance at SUNY Plattsburgh, I welcome you to our website. As a division, we strive to support the educational mission of the College through the effective management of the College's financial, human, and physical resources.
Examples of our responsibilities include:
- Facilities Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Internal Controls and Resource Stewardship
- Policies and Procedures
- Procurement of Goods and Services
- Student Financial Services
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Josee Larochelle, Vice President for Administration and Finance
About the Division of Administration and Finance
We deliver administrative, financial, and operational services that provide a foundation for student and institutional success.
We will be the leader in innovative business services and facilities management through a collaborative team approach.
- Strategic - We perform our responsibilities with vision, planning, and intention.
- Ethical - We are truthful and fair, and believe in being responsible for our actions.
- Respectful - We treat our students and staff with dignity, encouraging their growth and recognizing their success.
- Versatile - We are an experienced team well-equipped to address the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Inclusive - We embrace the diverse background and beliefs of our campus community, valuing their unique perspectives and experiences.
- Collaborative - We seek to build consensus, not conflict, through our words and actions.
- Excellent - We reject complacency and strive to exceed the expectations of our campus community.
Offices and Services
- Administrative and Operational Services
- Financial Services