Transfer Admissions Application
How to Apply
Transfers have two options to apply online — The SUNY Application or the Common Application. Both applications are viewed equally by the admissions committee. Please be sure to complete only one of the two applications.
Dates & Deadlines
We are on rolling admission and do not have specific deadlines for submitting an application. However, transfers are strongly encouraged to submit their applications by:
- March 1 (fall & spring semesters)
Students who apply will need to do the following:
- Complete the Common Application or SUNY Application
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Send an official college transcript(s). Transcripts must be submitted for all colleges attendedNote: unofficial college transcripts can be sent for conditional admissions review.
- Send an official high school transcript and/or TASC, GED, or HSED test results (if applying with under 24 credits completed at time of application).
A letter of recommendation and an essay are strongly encouraged, but not required.
Access important admissions forms for the application process.