Transfer Admissions Application
How to Apply
Transfers have two options to apply online - The SUNY Application or the Common Application. Both applications are viewed equally by the admissions committee. Please be sure to complete only one of the two applications.
Dates & Deadlines
We are on rolling admission and do not have specific deadlines for submitting an application. However, transfers are strongly encouraged to submit their applications by:
- Mar 1. (Fall semester)
- Nov 1. (Spring semester)
Students who apply will need to do the following:
- Complete the Common Application or SUNY Application
- Pay the $50.00 application fee
- Send an official college transcript(s)
- Send an official high school transcript and/or TASC, GED, or HSED test results (if applying with under 24 credits completed at time of application).
- Send SAT and/or ACT scores (if applying with under 24 credits completed at time of application - only one score required).
A letter of recommendation, the supplemental application (for SUNY applicants), and an essay are strongly encouraged, but not required.
Access important admissions forms for the application process.