Transfer Admissions Application
How to Apply
Transfers have two options to apply online — The SUNY Application or the Common Application. Both applications are viewed equally by the admissions committee. Please be sure to complete only one of the two applications.
Students who apply will need to do the following:
- Complete the Common Application or SUNY Application
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Send an official college transcript(s). Transcripts must be submitted for all colleges attendedNote: unofficial college transcripts can be sent for conditional admissions review.
- Send an official high school transcript and/or TASC, GED, or HSED test results (if applying with under 24 credits completed at time of application).
A letter of recommendation and an essay are strongly encouraged, but not required.
Access important admissions forms for the application process.
Dates & Deadlines
We are on rolling admission and do not have specific deadlines for submitting an application. However, transfers are strongly encouraged to submit their applications by:
- March 1 (fall & spring semesters)