Apply for Admission (International Students)
You are ready to take a brave first step to earn your college degree abroad. We are ready to help you succeed.
Steps to Complete Your Application for International Admission
Read these instructions carefully before submitting your application. After you apply, we will email you often about the status of your application. We will request any documents that you need to help you complete your application.
Please be sure to provide a current email address in your application that you check frequently. We may also need to call you regarding your application. Please provide us with a working phone number on your application. It is very important we have your number so we can assist you with your application in a timely and efficient manner
Step 1: Complete an Application Form
International freshmen and transfer students have three application form options to use. All are viewed equally by the admissions committee. Please use only one of these options:
- International Undergraduate Application
- The Common Application
- SUNY Application (Recommended for SUNY community college transfer applicants)
Need a Printable Copy?
- International Undergraduate Application (PDF file size 850KB) Note: this is a fillable form, and may take some time to view in Internet Explorer. We suggest you right-click and save to your desktop.
- Step 2: Send Academic Records
- Step 3: Provide Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Step 4: Provide Financial Guarantee
- Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
- Special Note for Transfer Student Applicants
All the documents must be original or copies certified by the source institution (i.e., high school, examination council, etc.) or the EducationUSA advising center sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.