Information for Accepted International Students
Have you received notice of your admission to SUNY Plattsburgh? If so, congratulations! Please follow the steps below to complete your enrollment and secure your place in our incoming class.
You’re Accepted! Now What?
We are very excited to welcome you to the SUNY Plattsburgh family. Let’s get started on completing your pre-enrollment checklist items today.
- Step 1: Pay Your SEVIS Fee & Apply for a Visa (Does Not Apply to Canadians)
- Step 2: Pay Your Deposit
- Step 3: Complete Your Housing Form
- Step 4: Make Travel Arrangements
- Step 5: Complete & Submit Health Form & Immunization Records
- Step 6: Fill Out the International Student Arrival Information Form
- Step 7: Pay Your Bill
- Step 8: Attend International Orientation (Mandatory)
- Need a Handy Checklist?