SUNY Plattsburgh continues to engage and create professional development opportunities for all academic, professional and support-staff employees. Here is a brief synopsis of current programs with application deadlines.
2023–2024 Professional Development Opportunities
SUNY Plattsburgh Programs
- Center for the Study of Canada & Institute on Québec Studies
- Center for Teaching Excellence
- College Auxiliary Services
- Individual Departments
- In-House Grant Programs
- Institute for Ethics in Public Life Fellowships in Residence
- Presidential Research Award
- Rabin Fellowship in Jewish Studies
- Sabbatical Leaves
- Technology Enhanced Learning Support for Faculty
The grant programs below are offered by United University Professions and are funded through the UUP contract. Learn more online at the Governor's Office of Employee Relations.