Computer Information Systems (CIS)
An integral part of Library and Information Technology Services, CIS provides management, service, and support for SUNY Plattsburgh’s secure information systems. These are the critical systems that the college uses for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of the data needed for daily operations and to meet the long-range mission of SUNY Plattsburgh.
Systems management, programming, and more
Our office houses the administrative database server (BANPRD), the operations production server (CSCOPR) and campus telecommunications (TELCOM) systems. Our staff conduct systems management and operations, and applications programming and development.
We are located on the fifth floor of Kehoe Administration Building.
Applications Programming and Development
- Thomas J. Higgins, Unit Coordinator, Programming Manager — Kehoe 509
- Cheryl Datkun, Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 504A
- Zachary Hulbert, Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 503
- Rebekah LaMoy, Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 508
- Susan A. Millett, Sr. Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 507
- Karen Southwick, Lead Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 509A
Computer Systems Management and Operations
- David Blankenship, Supervising Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 504B
- Chris Ciccone, Lead Programmer Analyst — Kehoe 505
- Kerry Forgette, Office Assistant 2 — Kehoe 503