Pay Your Deposit
After you are accepted, you have until the deadline date indicated in your acceptance letter to pay your $250 deposit. Deposits are waived for students accepted to the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP). Contact the Admissions Office to request your deposit waiver if you were accepted to EOP.
Choose a Payment Method
To Pay Your Deposit Online
- Login to your Admissions portal
- Click on “Pay Enrollment Deposit”
- Follow the instructions to pay the deposit online
If you encounter any issues paying your deposit online:
- Contact admissions at 518-564-2040 or email [email protected]
- International students: click to chat with the Global Education Office via WhatsApp
To Pay Your Deposit Over the Phone
- Mon – Wed, Fri: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thurs: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To Pay Your Deposit by Mail
Send a check with the student’s name, date of birth and the deposit amount to:
Student Financial Services
401–410 Kehoe Administration Building
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901 USA
View the Admissions Deposit & Refund Policy.